Hi everyone. I really can not believe that I will be 30 years old in just two months time. So as my birthday is approaching fast, I thought today I would share with you what is on my 30th Birthday Wish List. I know i will not be getting all of these gifts but I have had so much fun looking and dreaming.
ok so lets start from top Left. Enjoy! (All links are clickable)
- Olympus Pen F I absolutely fell in love with this camera when I saw blogger Lydia Elise Millen using it on her blog/vlog and I was amazed at all the settings it has.
- OPI Nail Polish So I wish I had more time to paint my nails, as its something I really enjoy doing. I love the OPI Colour collection.
- GHD Curling Tong My curling iron broke just before we moved to Australia and I haven’t replaced it yet as I figured it would be the perfect Birthday gift.
- ASOS Flats I am lacking a new pair of flat shoes. I feel flats just complement jeans so well and are light weight on the feet.
- Clinique Chubby sticks I am yet to try these, they look so hydrating for the lips and the colours are just perfect.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette I have seen this palette used a lot on youtube tutorials and I feel I must try it as I love a good highlighter.
- Pandora earrings I am in desperate need of some earrings, to the point where I think my ears are about to heal if I don’t get some. good enough reason right?
- Nude By Nature Makeup I have the worst skin ever, I really try to use light weight products that are not harsh on the face. This is perfect for that as it is 100% chemical free.
- Happiness Planner Ok so I will cry if nobody gets me this for my birthday as I dropped so many hints about this and they now have a shop in Australia. So there are no excuses really!
- H&M Tote Bag Lets face it who doesn’t need new bag. This one is great as it nice a wide so I can chuck mine and the girls stuff in.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my Birthday wish list. Now lets just hope I get them 🙂