Hi there. We have just been loving our new kitchen, there is just so much space and it is the biggest kitchen we have ever been able to cook in. We have really opened our selfs up to trying new recipes and trying to spend more time in kitchen and we have really noticed the difference, we have taken more time to really think about what ingredients goes into our cooking. We have also noticed that our bodies are benefiting from it too and we have noticed that we have actually lost weight.
I have so many recipes to share with you but the one that I am going to share with you today will be the Beef In Black Bean Sauce.
1. Cut up some red onion, red pepper and mushroom
2. Cut up beef in to thin stripes
3. Cook the vegetables first to soften a little, then add the beef until cooked through
4. Add sauce.( This can be any brand of Black Bean Sauce) and let simmer for 5 minutes
5. Set rice off in microwave
6. Serve and enjoy!
I would love to see your recipes and cooking pictures so please tag me in on social media.
Thank you for reading